Customer Support Specialist
Memphis Audio, one of the nation’s top 12 volt audio manufacturers is looking to add a qualified candidate to our award winning customer service and technical support team in the Memphis area. Relocation to the Memphis area is preferred for this position with possible relocation expenses to be covered. This position is primarily a phone support position requiring candidates to be on the telephone for aprox 75% of the time. When not handling inbound calls this position will require candidates to follow up on emails, handle warranty issues, warranty processing, place orders along with other daily tasks.
• High school diploma
• 5 years 12 volt audio experience preferred
• Strong customer service background a plus
• Intermediate level Microsoft office skills required
• Working knowledge of 12 volt audio preferred
Computer skills required:
• Ability to learn and utilize internal computer systems to access information, place orders,
check account balances etc.
• Microsoft office knowledge at an intermediate level required.
• Become an expert on our 12 volt products and provide accurate information to educate and assist callers
• Test products for proper performance and quality control when experienced
• Utilize strong customer service skills to provide award winning support to our business partners.
• Make informed business decisions on warranty/repair issues for our product line and take ownership of the warranty process
• Work day requires 5 days a week from 8am-4:30pm. Candidates will be required to be logged into a phone system during
the day to maintain availability for callers.
• Attend occasional trade events
• Ability to lift 50 lbs for possible warranty processing
Paid vacation, medical, dental, vision insurance available. Compensation based on experience.
To be considered for this position, please email us at and include an updated resume.
Outside Sales Representative
This position demands a self-starter with a goal-oriented attitude. Candidates are responsible for achieving and exceeding sales goals while servicing independent 12-volt retailers in an exclusive territory. This position requires overnight travel.
· College degree preferred
· 5 years 12-volt audio experience
· Strong outside sales background preferred
· Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills required
· Working knowledge of 12-volt audio industry required
· Reliable transportation required
Computer skills required:
· Ability to learn and utilize internal computer programs
· Microsoft Office knowledge at an intermediate level
· Achieve and exceed sales goals
· Manage accounts in an exclusive territory
· Develop new business accounts within your territory
· Act as a partner for the independent 12-volt retailers in your territory
· Provide product training to accounts in assigned territory
· Assist in merchandising and maintaining product in retailer’s showroom as needed
· Frequently visit accounts in your territory (overnight stay may be required)
· Occasionally attend corporate trade shows/events
· Provide event support for dealer events on an as-needed basis
Vacation, medical, dental, vision insurance available. Compensation based on experience. Possible relocation reimbursement contingent on experience.
To be considered for this position, please email CAREERS@MEMPHISCARAUDIO.COM and include an updated resume.