For the most discerning audiophiles, MClass is the best of the best. We use our highest quality parts for crystal clear sound to bring out the most in your music. MClass products offer an industry leading warranty when installed by an authorized Memphis Car Audio dealer.
Totally redesigned, the all new MClass line of amplifiers debut a completely new list of features and capailities. Together with the Big-Power MOJO subwoofers, the MClass is the ultimate in performance to give the most RESPECT to your music!
Memphis Distortion Analysis Control gives the installer a visual indication of clipping on the amplifier, enabling more accurate setting of the optimum sensitivity level for the best sound quality and maximum performance.
Memphis Total Level Control allows the user to adjust the final output of the amplifier without altering the installer''s crucial original sensitivity settings.
Memphis Rapid Crossover System 24dB/Octave crossover slopes get to the desired crossover point quickly and accurately for better sound quality.
Memphis Bass Intensity Generator increases the intensity of the amplifier''s low frequency output - centered at 45Hz.
Top ten reasons to buy an MClass amp
- Exclusive MDAC helps set the gain accurately for no clipping.
- Exclusive MTLC makes it easy to turn down the bass if your girlfriend''s mom complains.
- Exclusive MRCS gives the most accurate crossover of any amp in its class.
- Exclusive MBIG lets you dial in more bass intensity.
- Hidden top mount controls keeps pesky hands off the settings.
- Rotating M badge so you can represent Memphis no matter where your amp is mounted.
- Massive aluminum chassis for continued pounding without thermal shutdown.
- Bolt on trim panels to hide the wiring and make a sleek installation in your ride.
- Exclusive on board AFS fusing for maximum current capability.
- Up to a 3 year warranty when installed by an authorized Memphis dealer.
By: Locey loc | On: 8/1/2017 7:24:37 AM
Write a review for this item.
BEAST MODE!!!!!! Gains down an this thing is strong!!!!! Memphis power!!! Wow!