Offerings and specifications subject to change without notice. All contents of this website are the copyright and are the property of Memphis Car Audio, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, and may not be reproduced without express written permission from AFCO INC. The 'M' logo is a registered trademark. Kevlar and Kapton are registered trademarks of Dupont.
In no event will Memphis Car Audio, its licensees, and/or their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their advertising or promotion agencies or their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to and use of Memphis Car Audio's website (www.memphiscaraudio.com). Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this website is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
Your privacy is our highest priority
Memphis Car Audio respects your privacy. We do not sell, rent, loan or transfer any personal information regarding our customers to any unrelated third parties. Any information you give us about yourself is held with the utmost care and security and will not be used in ways to which you have not consented. Information collected on our website is collected and used by Memphis Car Audio and no others. Memphis Car Audio will not collect any personal information about anyone except when specifically and knowingly provided by him or her. Examples of personally identifiable information include full name, home address, e-mail address, and phone number.
Use of Information
Memphis Car Audio uses collected information for three main purposes. First, we collect information to improve our site by seeing which areas, features and products are most popular. Second, we collect information in order to personalize the site for our customers. If we want to collect information for other purposes, we will inform you when we collect the information. On occasion, Memphis Car Audio may also share nonpersonal, summary information regarding our customers with unrelated third parties (for example, we publicly disclose the aggregate number of registered users of our website). However, Memphis Car Audio does not share any personal information about any particular customer with unrelated third parties.
Questions and Comments
If you have additional questions or comments of any kind, or if you see anything on our website that you think is inappropriate, please let us know via snail mail.
Memphis Car Audio Web Safety & Privacy
P.O Box 177
Memphis, TN 38101
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use this information.
- What permissions our APP requires on your device to be able to function.
What information we collect
To better serve our users, a name and email address may be collected for identification of a user account.
How we collect information:
You provide us with the information we collect. For example, some of our services require registration of an account, when you register your account, we will ask you to provide personal information, such as name and email address, which will be stored under your account name as a unique account name.
What permissions are needed on your device:
- Bluetooth connection information
Some of our products need to be connected to Bluetooth, so that the application can send and receive data from nearby devices.
- Wi-Fi connection information
Some of our products need to beconnectedto WIFI for use, so that the application can access the device’s Wi-Fi connection including whether or not Wi-Fi is turned off.
The app has the ability to take pictures and video. Some of our products have DIY features, like a user-friendly camera for creating personalized icons.
The application has the ability to use the file on the device with the application installed. This allows the application to store pictures taken, or use your existing photos, for icons or other uses. This includes reading and writing to the SD card and USB storage. The app can also mount and unmount external storage as well as format external storage. This permission deals with reading external storage on newer devices.
The app can use the device’s microphone, this may include recording audio. Some of our products need to interact with each other, so the application will need to be able to connect to the microphone.
- Local Storage
Our APP may store your data cache on your smart device.
How we share your information:
We will not share your personal information with any company, organization or individual unless required by law.
For legal reasons
If we are satisfied that it is necessary to access, use, retain or disclose the relevant information to achieve the following purposes, we may share personal information with the user:
- To comply with any applicable laws, regulations, legal procedures, or mandatory government requirements.
- To implement the applicable terms of service (including investigating possible violations).
- To find, prevent, or deal with fraud, security, or technical issues.
- To protect the rights, property or security of our users or the general public from damage to the extent required or permitted by law.
- We may disclose publicly and share information that does not contain personally identifiable content with partners, such as publishers, advertisers, or affiliated sites. For example, we may publish usage trend information so that the public is aware of the overall usage trends related to Google services.
- In the event of transactions such as consolidation, acquisitions, or asset sales, we will continue to ensure confidentiality and notify affected users before any personally identifiable information is transferred or subject to other privacy policies.
We strive to provide protection for all of our users so that the information we keep is not accessed, tampered with, disclosed, or destroyed without authorization. To this end, we have taken the following measures:
1. We will review information collection, storage and processing practices (including physical security measures) to avoid unauthorized access to the system.
2. We only allow employees, contractors and agents who help us to gain access to personal information, they are bound by strict contractual obligations, and if they fail to meet these obligations, will be held accountable or terminated.
We may send you e-mail or other information
When you use our services, you grant us the right to use your information to send e-mail, news, or push notifications to your device. If you do not wish to receive this information, you can follow our prompts and choose to unsubscribe on your device.
Changes to the Policy